Festival Presale Points
Good to know
– The loss or theft of the festival ticket is the liability of the buyer and is not subject to replacement or refund.
– Festival tickets may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes without the permission of the organiser. In addition, carrying out any commercial or promotional activities on the festival site without the prior permission of the organiser is strictly prohibited.
– Festival tickets may not be resold. Festival tickets which have been resold give no right of admission. Yes we have fancy ways of telling this.
– The organiser and/or official ticket distributor reserves the right to verify the identity of the festivalgoer.
– The organiser and/or official ticket distributor also reserves the right to cancel festival tickets as soon as it is ascertained that, despite this ban, festival tickets are offered for sale. The costs arising from cancellation will be charged to the buyer.
– Changes to the programme are no reason for a full or partial refund of the festival ticket. The organiser accepts no responsibility in the case of events beyond its control.
– Anyone copying the festival ticket will be prosecuted by law.